- As of Fall 2020 we began the process of transitioning our inventory from having tags at the neck to having that same information printed on the garment. We are unable to guarantee which version you receive as it depends on how quickly inventory sells through. As we want you to love every piece of Kyte BABY you receive please contact email@example.com for any questions or concerns once your order arrives.
-Colors may vary from how they appear on computer/smartphone screen.
To maintain the quality and feel of your bamboo clothing we recommend the following wash instructions:
- Cold water
- Gentle cycle
- Turn off agitator if that is an option
- With like fabrics (bamboo only)
- Layette should be washed inside out, zipped/buttoned up to decrease pilling
- Sleep bags should NOT be washed inside out, but should be zipped up completely to protect the inner quilting
Kyte BABY does not recommend using the dryer. We recommend hanging or laying flat to dry. Open your sleep bags completely and point a fan towards them to help drying time indoors.
When washing any of your baby’s clothes, think less is more. We recommend avoiding care products that contain harsh chemicals, additives, optical brighteners, and bleach.